Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Alexis Bledel =/= Finn Hudson

AWESOME WEEKEND with my loves Katie, Katy, and Alison at Oxford!!! I am in love with the Williams-Exeter Program in Oxford (WEPO) house, people, and life. It was super nice to see Williams people again! I told Katie and Katy that when they do the information session for the upcoming WEPO students, I'm going to run in and yell out, "It's the best thing ever!!! Even if I didn't do it!"

I did a lot of walking, ran into a crowd of people wearing red trousers, met a guy at the pub who is best buds with a Williams kid we knew, followed the long ago paths of J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis (they were good friends), and best of all we all got to catch up. Great times :) I didn't take that many pictures because when you're with the best, pictures don't do justice!

Actually inside Exeter College...special grass you can't walk on...
The College Chapel: it was so beautiful inside!!
Thames River
Port Meadows
Radcliffe Camera (one of the many libraries)

I can't wait for December when Katie (and hopefully Katy!) will visit Edinburgh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment