Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I ♥ 4/6!

Introducing my lovely, sweet, hilarious flatmates!


MICHELLE

Also affectionately known as MAMA-CHELLE!
Our resident mum, she yells at us about our
dirty dishes and sticky tabletops.
She's always "so tiredddd."











AMAL



He loves noodles. 
He really does.



:)








DIANE





Two words:

MOTHERWELL MEASURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 







JAMIE



Jeremiah? Jeremy? Jimmy?  
He has a lovely collection of bright and colorful socks 
and laughs at my veggie burgers.


He often "can't be bothered." 









KIM


From Cali! Hella sweet and has really cute clothes hehe. Fellow Pretty Little Liars lover. I guess I can overlook that she's Team Edward.... 














CHARLIE



I currently owe him a cake. 
Damn.  

Because 
He plays a mean guitar :)




About wearing a watch:
"I don't want to know the time....all the time....you know?"




HEATHER


She plans great, and I mean great, flat bonding sessions.
(Exhibit A: bucket, questionable liquid in said bucket,
and tons of colorful straws...).
We share the same love for The OC and TOPSHOP!!!!!




Edit:
She likes extremely tall Australian men. 






VUONG


Our resident chef!
Laughs at my attempts to cook. 
Sad face :(







"You can do so much with the power of the telephone.......yeah......telephones.....amazing..."






LAURA


Also from the States but lived in Germany!
She is an absolutely amazing drawer.
She really like tomatoes and mozzarella cheese hehe 












ELLIOT



My neighbor!!! His room kicks my room's ass.
He probably hates my taste in music ("AMERICANO!!") 













SYLVESTER ALABASTER (???)

We are getting a new flatmate! I have no idea who he is or what he looks like AND for the life of me I cannot remember his real name, Alistair. 




"Don't call my name, don't call my name, Alabaster....."

1 comment:

  1. I couldnt stop laughing on " Alabaster " 's profile. lmao nice one Shela.

    Amal

    ReplyDelete